Power Insurance & Risk Management Group offers a wide array of products to protect your apartment buildings. Eliminate coverage duplication, and eliminate overhead costs by consolidating all of your properties into one policy.
There are many coverages for the apartment building owner to consider. Primary policies include coverage for the building, loss of rent or general liability. But you should also consider building ordinance or law, equipment breakdown, workers compensation and even employee dishonesty coverage.
Our professional staff of insurance advisors have over 22+ years in the insurance industry, specializing in residential real estate and commercial property protection. We believe in using this experience not just as your insurance provider, but as your insurance partner.
We invite you to work with us to find the right solutions for your apartment building, condominium association, or other multi-family insurance investments today.
When thinking about the insurance needs for your real estate buildings/assets our team can help you address the points/areas below:
- When insuring your real estate buildings/assets, do you know the differences between basic coverage, broad coverage and special coverage? Do you know how leading real estate building owners are balancing these three types of coverages around the country?
- In the state of our current economy, do you know the financial stability of the companies that are insuring your real estate buildings/assets?
- Would it be helpful to know the industry's best-practice for insurance policy deductibles compared to leading real estate building owners?
- Would it be helpful to learn more about the 20 most frequently asked questions by leading real estate building owners around the country?
- Are you aware of the 48 steps for reducing your insurance risks and know how to minimize your loss prevention? Would it be helpful to have you and your team trained on these 48 steps?
- Based on the construction materials that were used in your real estate buildings, do you know how this impacts your insurance options?
- Lawsuits for sexual harassment and employee discrimination can be expensive events. Do you know what kind of coverage you have in these areas?